The children are all playing together. They play "Narnia"...the boys run around with wooden swords and shields hollering, "For Narnia, and for Aslan!" The girls (6 and 1) are in the beaver dam (a fort built from couch cushions and blankets) fending off the White Witchs' dwarves. The littlest they are calling Lucy, and when she gets bored and wanders off to find me, the kids say she is going to meet Aslan.
I've been asked if I want to be Aslan's wife, since Aslan is Daddy. Apparently I have to be a lion, though, so we can have babies (their understanding of reproduction cracks me up).
This kind of imaginative play is so wonderful to listen to. And something they can all play happily together? They work as a team to fight off the evils of Narnia, and to find their way through the wild lands...of the livingroom.
I think we can hold off homeschooling for a while longer. I can't interrupt this.
1 comment:
So sweet, what a wonderful bunch they are. I love those kids!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment