The baby is doing great. He's a fantastic sleeper, and just a really sweet little guy. His baptism will be next week, and his godparents have gotten him a baptismal robe that I am very excited about. I was hoping any Orthodox (or Catholic, or Anglican) readers of this blog might order their children's robes from this Orthodox lady, Anna. Handmade! She's been very patient and helpful to me and to Theodore's godparents. While I haven't seen his robe yet in person, it looks well made and lovely. Here is the website, and please share it!
My life as late is pretty much safely summed up like this: 'There is a Baby in the Cave. He is new and pink and fat and small, and the Woman is very fond of him.' (from The Cat That Walked By Himself from Just So Stories by R. Kipling)
No comments:
Post a Comment