-a blog which has no pretense of bearing on the main subject
04 January 2010
I don't think this needs a caption. I cannot think of another instance where my child imitated me that I am more in love with. She didn't take the scarf off for an hour.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is beautiful. What a lovely blog you have here!
My girlfriend (Caitlyn) sometimes babysits Dn. James's grandson, and she's seen him imitate "Pops" many times, including putting a necktie around his shoulders and announcing "Wisdom, let us attend. Let us hear the Holy Gospel. The Gospel According to...Thomas the Tank Engine."
3 comments:
That is beautiful. What a lovely blog you have here!
Juliana
That's great!
My girlfriend (Caitlyn) sometimes babysits Dn. James's grandson, and she's seen him imitate "Pops" many times, including putting a necktie around his shoulders and announcing "Wisdom, let us attend. Let us hear the Holy Gospel. The Gospel According to...Thomas the Tank Engine."
Thanks, Brandon.
I have yet to meet your Caitlyn. Much anticipated!
The imitation is very funny. I enjoyed the laugh, my gratitude for sharing.
Post a Comment