19 September 2009

I've been rescued

I was washing the mountain of dishes on my counter today-which frustratingly occurs each time our family eats, because it takes so many dishes-and Elijah was actually playing by himself (What?!? Instead of getting into something?!? Wierd!). I turned to around and he hollered, "Watch out, Ma! A dinosaur gonna eat you!" I looked around for said dinosaur that was about to eat me, and saw his little plastic triceratops (one of the toys he insists on sleeping with, and God forbid we lose track of it before bedtime) positioned by my feet. He then rushed over, carrying a plastic laundry basket, and clattered the laundry basket down over the triceratops.

Then, the little tantrum throwing, perhaps possessed, I'm-thinking-about-selling-him-two-year-old, grinned up at me and exclaimed, "I saved you, Ma!"




He's my knight in shining armor. Usually, he is wearing armor, and wielding a sword.



I will remember here cute things he does so when I am thinking of lowering the price on ebay so someone will JUST TAKE HIM, I will instead think of his cuteness.

No comments: