23 December 2010

news!

We are expecting a new baby, due in July of the coming year. I am very happy.

But that is all I have to say for now. I am so tired. Pray for our family, and especially for my unborn child. I heard his/her heartbeat for the first time yesterday and it was very loud and strong. No matter how many children you have, hearing that heartbeat the first time just hits you in the chest like a ton of bricks. It's so beautiful and steady and alive.

Baby in the womb at ten weeks. 

3 comments:

margaret said...

Congratulations! And the heartbeat is a lovely Christmas present.

The Labontes said...

Jamie! Congratulations!! I am from a family of 5 kids and it's awesome...and you are now my hero. I have only one very small boy and I'm exhausted..i can NOT imagine. What a beautiful gift.
Christ is Born!
Marjo

discourse said...

Glorify Him!

Thanks, Marjo. It gets better, and you learn to manage. Stick with it, and enjoy as much as you are able to remember while sleep deprived. He'll be 6 or 16 orsomething before you know it.