The past few weeks have been pretty low key. I am moseying along through my classes, the kids are getting ready for a new school year and new experiences, and we're all enduring the mugginess of summer. It was unreasonably hot, but the last few days it's been raining off and on. Thus, the mugginess.
Happenings:
1. My littlest got four more teeth. She endured it well. Those were her last before molars.
2. Elijah is more and more inquisitive, or maybe he is just easier to understand now. He's so much fun.
3. Hanging indentations are silly.
4. I found an old friend from my jiu-jitsu days, and caught up. Fun!
5. I re-read the Protoevangelion of St. James the less. (my patron)
6. We've asked folks to be our sponsors/godparents. (we, being the whole family) Wow.
It's been a long July. A good one, but I feel especially tired. I am ready for the cooler, less demanding touch of fall. October sounds lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment